For a better, faster and safer online experience, upgrade your browser. Find out moreClose
Guernsey Electricity uses cookies, you can find out more information here Close

Moving House

If you are moving house, you need to let us know. If you are moving out of a house we'll need to come and read your meter and if you are moving into a new property you'll need to complete a continuation of supply form.

Moving Out

If you are moving out of a property, we will need to read your meter.

To make an online request to arrange a final meter reading complete the following form

View Moving Out Form Download Moving Out Form (pdf)

Request Final Meter Reading

* Required Fields

Address for Meter Reading

Forwarding Address

New Occupier

Moving In

If you are moving in to a new house you need to let us know.

Please complete the following form so we can update our records

View Moving In Form Download Moving In Form (pdf)

Continuation of Electricity Supply

* Required Fields

Address of supply

Postal Address (if different)

Name of Former Occupier

Please read and confirm the following:

I request a supply of electrical energy for the premises named above, in accordance with the Electricity (Guernsey) Law 2001, and in accordance with the scale of charges and meter rentals and other conditions as may from time to time be approved by Guernsey Electricity Limited.

Occasionally we use your name and address details to notify you of alternative facilities offered by Guernsey Electricity. If you wish to receive these communications please tick here.

Moving House Check List

If you are moving house you may find this checklist helpful. It includes a list of where you will need to change your address as well as things to do before you move.

Download Moving In Form (pdf)